Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Pleasant Suprise

I just love getting information on Yang Li!! We actually received it a week ago but I haven't had time to post it. We received from a friend her measurements which puts her being very close in size to Bethany, our 9 year old daughter.

My favorite part was finding out her favorite color is blue and she wants an electric dog!!
If any of you have an idea of what kind of electric dog she might be talking about please let me know.

We painted her room blue with a lime green stripe around the middle this weekend. As soon as we are done I will post some pictures. This is so exciting! I love it!!

2 comments:

The Woodalls said...

Have no idea what an electric dog is, but I wonder if she'd be happy with a real puppy? (I believe they have a strict pet policy in China. Think I just read that somewhere...)
That's wonderful that you got an update! Any word yet on your LOA?

Emily

P.S. Wish I could shop at the charity sale on Saturday, but we're having a little family birthday party for Vivian that morning. Hope it goes well!

Russ and Lisa W. said...

Wow, I would be like...forget the letter, bring my daughter in the mail! lol That's great you are incontact with someone over there. Have you gone to toys r us? I bet they would have the Electric dogs. Or go to ask.com or one of those serches and find her one. That would be a cool surprise to put on her bed for when she walks in her room for the first time. Miss seeing ya. Have a Great Week!

Lisa