Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at my mother's house and a crazy amount of food. We could have feed an army!! We got to visit with my father's side of the family that we do not get to see that often. It was their first time to meet Anna Li. Anna Li's favorite food was the mac n' cheese, ham, turkey, and dressing. She was so full she had to turn down all of the wonderful desserts!!!




After all that eating we had no choice but to go for a walk in the woods!!


Anna Li said, "I had a fun day. I love Thanksgiving!"






2 comments:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Great pics! Anna Li is so blessed to have you as her family & I know you feel equally as blessed to have her!

Thanks so much for all your help recently. Your encouragement has been a huge source of comfort.

Russ and Lisa W. said...

lol tell Anna Li I love Mac & Cheese too! Glad you all had a nice day!

Happy Turkey Day!
Lisa & Russ