Wednesday, December 24, 2008

All I want for Christmas.....

If you are the mother of an adopted child, I am sure you cherish every picture you have of your child... especially the ones of the months and years you missed. This is Anna Li with our dear friend Nicki from Christian Action. She and her colleague Timothy came to visit us during our stay at the White Swan. As you may remember, she brought me tons of pictures of Anna Li during her stay at the orphanage.This was a good 5 years of Anna Li's life. As you can imagine, they are priceless to me. We still keep in contact with Nicki through email and phone calls. She is so good to Anna Li and Anna loves her very much! Well, Nicki has surprised us once again with an email of more pictures of Anna Li and VIDEOS!! I have yet to figure out how to post videos on my blog but once I do you can bet I will share them. I have one of Anna Li and her friends singing and Santa waving in the background. It is too cute!! For now, I will share some of my favorite pictures. Oh, and all I want for Christmas..... is for you to check out Christian Actions website and see the great things they are doing. You can click on the link on the right side of my blog to get to their website. If Anna Li has touched your life in any way, please consider making a donation. Merry Christmas!!!














3 comments:

Russ and Lisa W. said...

What a wonderful CHRISTmas gift!
Can't wait to see you all again.

Love, Lisa

Heather BT said...

How priceless a gift.
Merry Christmas
Heather BT

Sonya said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!!! That is AWESOME!!!! I am so happy for you and Anna Li!!!! Just PRICELESS!!!!

Sonya

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hope to see you at our CNY Gathering Jan 26 at 6:00
Canton House