Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas with the Gray's

Back row: Denny (Chad's dad), Chad, Kevin (Chad's brother)
Front Row: Colin and me, Anna Li, Bethany, Bethany (Kevin's wife), and Eli (Kevin & Bethany's son) Kevin and Bethany with the kids

Bethany Gray and Bethany Gray: Chad and I named our first child Bethany and soon after Chad's brother met the love of his life, Bethany. So, once they were married we had TWO Bethany Gray's in the family.


Kevin and Bethany gave us the greatest gift this season... they had our blog made into a book!! Anna Li loves looking at it and we will cherish it forever!!
Anna Li showing Mama Carol the book


We had a wonderful evening with Chad's family. We munched on finger foods, talked, laughed, and even played a game of catch phrase before we opened presents.






1 comment:

Jean said...

Oh my goodness! Chad and his brother look like twins! Are they?

How funny, before I read to the end of the post I said ~ "2 Bethany's?"! What a great name!

What company made your blog into a book? We have been talking about doing that. Let me know.

Happy New Year!
Jean, Scott, and the gang