Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First trip to the beach

We spent the morning playing at the beach. The kids had a wonderful time. It was Anna Li and Colin's first time at the beach. I took lots of pictures but left the attachment that uploads my pictures at home. I will either buy another one or post them this weekend. We are leaving Panama City today and heading to Orlando. The beach was fun but I could have done without the spring breakers. I woke up 6 times to run the hormone raging teenagers away from our door. After midnight I marched down the hall yelling to the top of my lungs! Apparently they couldn't hear me until I let out a wooooohooooooo!!! (which I had already heard from them 100 times ). After all, ,they may be hormone raging teenagers but I am a hormone raging pregnant women and I WIN:)

2 comments:

The Woodalls said...

I bet they didn't mess with you after that! lol Have a wonderful vacation!!

Emily

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Oh my gosh...that is so funny Kristy!! I'm with you...only I'm raging with peri-menopausal hormones! I wouldn't have put up with that either!