Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm never leaving!!

No we can't afford this! My parents have a time share and we get a week every year:) This is the nicest place we have stayed by far. This is our little living room (with a big flat screen TV just out of the picture)
Nice kitchen.. fully furnished! We had pizza to night... tomorrow we are roughing it with sandwiches:)

This is our bed room (including big flat screen TV #2). OMG! You should see the bathroom.... big walk in shower and a huge jacuzzi tub... marble everything and two sinks with spacious counter tops! Oh... and did I mention... it is far away from the kids bedroom:)



Ok, final two.... this is the kids room! Big flat screen TV #3!!!! I am telling you.... we are not leaving! Who needs Disney!??! Tomorrow I will post pictures of the pool..... two huge water slides.... the place looks like a water park! Ok Ok enough bragging:) but seriously.... this is a much needed break:)







4 comments:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Oh my word!! I say...STAY! Don't ever, ever leave! What could possibly happen? Ok, ummm I suppose that could get ugly so maybe rethink that idea.

And hey, take a pic of the bathroom! :)

The Woodalls said...

Whoa!!! Looks really posh! Enjoy!

Project Ni Hao said...

Oh- that looks very similiar to the place we stayed at a few weeks ago! We loved it too - much better than staying at a hotel, even in Disney. Have fun at the park!!!

Hope for Lucy said...

Im like you....I would never leave the room. I cant wait to see photos of Disney World. I cant wait to take my babies there.
You take it easy!

Love
Connie