Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Sorry, no pics this time around. I can't seem to remember the camera these days! We took Chad out last night to Joe's Crab Shack.... oh so good! We had yummy food and a really good time. Oh how I wish I had pictures to share..

Tonight Chad and the kids went out to eat. I am stuck at home eating my wonderful pregnancy diet food as I get ready for my 3 hour sugar test on Tuesday. Let's pray I pass because I am really not liking all this healthy food...

We spent the day at my parent's house (since Chad was at work) and had a yummy Sunday dinner with them... grilled chicken fingers, brown rice, cabbage, broccoli, green beans, and sugar free banana pudding for dessert. Pretty good for diet food:) We ended the day there with a heated political debate between father and daughter... got to love that:) Happy Father's Day Dad!

And most important for last.... Happy Father's Day Chad! I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are a wonderful father and husband. I simply adore you.

No comments: