Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Playing Catch up- Colin's First Soccer Camp

Colin's first year of soccer... I don't know who is more excited... Colin or Chad. I have a love/hate relationship with soccer season. I love to watch my children play and have fun but I hate to lose my wonderful husband too. Chad is on the board of AYSO and spend so much time away from home getting things set up for the season. He spends countless hours working on the soccer paper (Touchlines), training coaches, selecting teams, board meetings, and coaching Bethany and Colin's teams. When he is home he spends his time on the phone with parents and coaches OR watching every soccer game that comes on tv...agh! There is a lot of work that goes into all that fun! He loves it so much so who am I to compalin:) I will get him back in a few months;)
Colin was more interested in catching up with his buddy from school than playing.
HE is a talker just like his dad:)













No comments: