Thursday, September 10, 2009

God is good all the time!!

It has been a difficult week for my family
but we are so thankful for God's love
that has carried us through.
I am so thankful and blessed to have
3 wonderful children and one one the way.
I am so thankful for my husband
and the love we share.
I am thankful for the trials that
God puts me through.
It has given me strength.
It has given me wisdom.
It has brought me closer than ever
to my Lord and Savior.
I am thankful I serve a mighty God that protects me from those who try to do harm.
I am thankful the truth was made known today.
I am thankful my children were able to see the Lord at work.
I pray for those who have done us wrong.
I forgive you for all the unnecessary trauma you caused my family.
I plan to continue to educate others on the issues families face with internationally adopted older children through this blog. I hope this will help others to not only understand our daughter but to be sensitive to the challenges these children face and understanding of the trauma they have been through.
In closing I leave you with this:
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27
All Glory be to God:)

3 comments:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

What the enemy intended for complete destruction, our Savior turned for good!

I'm so very thankful that this is all behind you now!

All glory to God!!

Jean said...

So grateful to God for his protection of your beautiful family!

Bless you all!
All glory goes to God!

Russ and Lisa W. said...

Russ and I are so excited things have turned out so great for your family. It takes a strong person to forgive those who have done us wrong, But That's what we as Christians are insrtucted to do. If we can not forgive those who tresspass againts us, how can our Lord and Father forgive us! We hope and pray that thses people see what wrong they did and live with regret for a long long time!