Sunday, September 6, 2009

Precious Promises

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Gal 2:20

Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee Jer 32:17

And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive Mt. 21:22

We must learn to believe God's exceeding great and precious promises. It will change the way we pray and it will change the way we live!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Hi Kristy,
Great reminders! I was at a Beth Moore conference a couple of weeks ago and she talked about this promise...
"Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
I love this one! God loves us and he does not say "no" to us casually. If he says "no" it is because our destiny or His glory is at stake.
God Bless you and your growing family!
Melinda