Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fish Tales:)

Anna Li, Bethany, and Colin spent the day with Mamaw and Papaw last Saturday. Papaw took them fishing. Bethany and Colin didn't last long. They found their way inside where there is comfort and air conditioning (what can I say, I raised some city slickers!). Anna Li LOVED it and she did great!! She was so excited when she caught her first fish! She was a little dangerous with the fishing pole (almost hooked Bethany's head). We later cooked out and roasted marshmallows. It was the funniest thing to her. She was swinging a burning marshmallow around on a stick and all I could think about was that scene from Dennis the Menace when the roasted marshmallow hits the old man in the head. Everything was moving in slow motion as I ran across the yard just as she was swinging her burning marshmallow past three kids heads!! Luckily I made in time to extinguish the fire and make her a smore:)



No comments: