Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Anna Li's Article

Several of you have wanted to read Anna Li's write up in the paper. It is now on-line!! You can go to www.cullmantimes.com and click on the Lifestyles section.

I have been really sick with the flu, sinusitus, bronchitus, and two ear infections so I haven't been able to post pictures from Anna Li's birthday party. I am starting to feel better except for the cough that just want go away. I head back to work in the morning. I have been in the bed for 5 days so needless to say I missed my girls first birthday in America:( It was heartbreaking but Chad took lots of pictures that I can't wait to post them!! She had a wonderful birthday!!

3 comments:

Brownie Troop 157 said...

So glad you're feeling better.

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Oh Kristy, I'm so sorry that you have had the flu! That is horrible & being pregnant makes it even harder. I hope you are on your way to feeling much better.

I can't wait to check out the article about Anna Li!

Melinda said...

Loved the article. Hope your feeling better--Melinda