Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chinese New Year

We celebrated Chinese New Year with our Athens Family with Children from China group on Friday night. We had a marvelous time and all of the kids looked so adorable:) However, I left my camera at home....agh!!!!! I will post some pictures of my kids as soon as I get my hands on some. We had a photographer at the event so I know I will have some soon:)

Why I left my camera at home????? It was Friday... the end of the month....income tax time...pay day... all these combined can make a day at the bank more than chaotic! I did so good staying on top of everything all day because I wanted to get out on time..... THEN... a lady comes in at one minute till closing and wants to do an hours worth of banking in 1 minute! Aghhh! I put on my fake smile and somehow managed to get out fifteen minutes later. (Just in time to run home, get the family, and make the hour drive to Athens while my camera sat at home on the kitchen table:(


2 comments:

Russ and Lisa W. said...

Oh, I SO KNOW WAT YOU MEAN!!! It never fails..you go all day on a good note and BAMMMMMMMM it is taken away!! In my case, it is 9 times out of 10 a NON cusomer that comes in like that! I don't have many pic's either. My camera was on the wrong setting so all the nes Russ and I took are all blured! Have a great day!
Love, Lisa

Vicki said...

Hey Ya'll.
Love the new about the wee one on the way. Gosh. You've got built in help w/those darling kids of yours. I know Anna Li will enjoy a baby coming along -- caring for it, etc. -- just like your other 2 kiddos.
I'm so happy for you. Ick story about the lady coming into the bank at the last minute. Grrrrrrr. "Walk in love. Walk in love." Ha. The pic of CNY is adorable.
Thanks for checking in every now and then. I see where you're posting on Rina's blog. We'll all keep them in our prayers.
Hugs,
Vicki and Emily
http://waiting4emily.blogspot.com/