Monday, February 16, 2009

YMCA Fundraiser

Please take a moment to see what my friend Jill is doing with the YMCA:)
Here is the email she sent me. Join in and help out any way you can!

I'm working to raise money for homeless youth and youth leaving foster care who don't have support as they become independent adults. We've had a 42% increase in teens and young adults coming for help this year, and it's harder than ever to fundraise in such challenging economic times.

Here are three ways you can help--any or all of these makes a big difference in my world:

1. Click on this link and read about why I support what the YMCA is doing. Just takes a moment, and whether or not you donate, having more people know about our work helps.

http://seattleymca.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&eventID=501&participantID=1217

2. Make a donation to support foster and homeless youth becoming safe and stable.

3. Help me spread the word, or be a fundraiser for us--you can put a link to my fundraising site on your blog, myspace, facebook, or in twitter. And you can register and have your own fundraising page and send that out--super easy, and a fun way to do something to help teens and young adults in need.

I sure appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thank you so much,

Jill

No comments: