Friday, February 27, 2009

Birthday Pictures

On Anna Li's 13th birthday we took her to Stix's (an Asian Steakhouse and Sushi Restaurant) for dinner. She loved the shrimp!! After dinner the servers walked out playing a drum and sung Happy Birthday to Anna Li... oh but first they announced to the entire restaurant.. "Attention everyone... Today is Anna Li's 13th birthday.. lets wish her a Happy Birthday!" and everyone clapped and cheered! It was great and Anna Li was grinning from ear to ear! They gave her an ice cream sundae but of course she was too full of shrimp to eat it! They also let her wear a big red chef's hat:) Her birthday party was this past weekend and she invited her friends to roller skate. I stayed for about an hour before I was hit with the flu!






After skating we went back to the house and more friends and family come over for presents and birthday cake. No worries.. I was locked away in the bed room keeping my germs to myself:)



Anna Li received lots of jewelry, MONEY, clothes, and her favorite ROLLER SKATES!!!!

















Her birthday theme was Dogs!!! and she wanted a cookie instead of a birthday cake!!!
She had a wonderful birthday and I hate that I missed it all:(















2 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Anna Li!!!
Looks like she had a wonderful time!
I am so sorry your had the flu Kristy and
had to miss out. :( Especially not fun we
your pregnant.

Kathy

曲妈 said...

生日快乐 杨丽
我是曲妈.
现在我有你的博客地址了,我会常来看看你的.
我现在又回到小家庭上班了,你的小姐们都很好.
我很想念你.见到后请回复我.

曲妈