Monday, August 4, 2008

Another Day in China

A view from the island... Dad and his girls....
The girls with Nicki and Timothy from Christian Action (they are both so sweet!!)
Today we visited a Buddhist Temple....
We also took Anna Li for medical examination. We actually did this first thing this morning:)
I will not have much to write about the last few days here. Today we completed the medical exam, tomorrow we have our ACS appointment, Wednesday we will visit the zoo and that afternoon take the oath and get Anna Li's visa., AND THURSDAY we will be flying HOME!! Yippie!!! I can not hardly wait to get home to my little Colin!!!!! We all miss him sooooo much!!!

2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Buffi Young said...

how awesome your time is almost up in China. I know you are SO GLAD!!! WE SURE WERE!!! Are you liking Guangzhou? Isn't it nice? We really enjoyed it...ESPECIALLY Starbucks. We couldn't WAIT to get there each day and get a cold frappachino!! Mmmmmm :) So glad things are continuing to go well. The girls look adorable in their matching dresses!!! So cute!!! Thanks for the updates. I read the ones from yesterday, but didn't get a chance to post...it was a busy Sunday!! Hope you have a great week! We look forward to seeing you at FCC in Sept!!
Blessings,
Buffi

Starla said...

It is such a joy to see the smile on AnnaLi's face! The girls look so cute together, dressed in pink. It took us weeks to have smiles, and months to wear pink!

Blessings, Starla

Chad and Shannon Witcher said...

What awesome pictures! The girls look like they are having a great time together. Chad and I have looked forward to reading your blog every day. Thanks for letting us be a part! I know you are ready to see Colin! I can't imagine how hard that has been. Have a safe trip home and we will continue to pray for all of you. Please tell Anna Li that we can't wait to meet her!

yeti said...

Wow! We've been traveling this whole month, so I apologize for not getting back to you. I'm so glad Anna Li is with you now. We'll be thinking of you- that all the paperwork will go well, safety in travel and for the all the transition that Anna Li and your family will face. When I read about you guys sitting in a hotel room in Xining- I was totally wishing we were there to take you out and feed you! You survived on your own- awesome! Blessings, Christa & Todd