Friday, August 1, 2008

Too Funny!

This is too funny!! While at the People's Park, we stopped to watch this man ride a motorcycle in a cage shaped like a ball. All of the sudden people started gathering all around us taking pictures. Half the people stopped watching the show and started watching us. It started out with a couple of kids wanting their picture made with Bethany and then it grew, and grew, and grew!!! I think I counted over 20 people and more were still running towards us to get in the picture. I have pictures of them taking pictures of us. I was laughing so hard I couldn't hold the camera straight. I bet those motorcycle men were not to happy with us:) Our guide said they do not get to see foreigners too often so they were just taking advantage of the opportunities. I can't tell you how many photo albums my daughters are going to be in:)

2 comments:

Buffi Young said...

OMG!! How hilarious!!! What did Bethany think...since she is so shy? What a great memory and a great picture to have!!!! A very special moment...just before you leave Anna Li's province! Thanks for sharing!!!
Blessings,
Buffi

Sonya said...

It's that wild?!?! It also happened to us in China! Ben (7 at that time) got VERY sick of it by the end of our trip!

LOVE all the GREAT pics!