Sunday, August 3, 2008

More Blessings

Tonight we had the privilege to meet with Nicki and Timothy from Christian Action. They are such wonderful people and support such a great cause. They have done so much for the children of Xining, especially my daughter:) I have prayed for my daughter since I was at least 15 and the Lord sent them to watch over her. They were the answer to my many prayers. I will never be able to repay them for their kindness. Tonight they gave Anna Li a very sweet card and a jade necklace. They also gave Bethany a jade necklace. They gave mommy and daddy many more pictures!!! I will share a few with you:) (above) Anna Li on the play ground at the orphanage.
(above) Anna Li at school.
(above) Anna Li loves playing games. Since we have been here we have played ping pong and snookers.
(above) Anna Li has already shared with us that she loves basketball.. now we have pictures of her playing.
(above) This looks like it may have been taken at Center Square but I could be wrong. Isn't she precious!!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

What a blessing, she is beautiful.
I'm glad things are going well.
We can't wait to meet her!
Tina

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! What a blessing to have all of those pictures. We were given a total of four pictures from our daughter's early years - and those we had to ask for. You and your daughter will cherish those pictures. Better get copies after you get home - just in case.

Have a great time in Guangzhou.

Jeanne,
from AOK2