Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Kicker Celebration

This is Tom and Sandy Kicker. Sandy has been my mom's best friend since I was two. Sandy is the craziest, funniest, sweetest women I have ever met. She is such a hoot! She always prepares the best 4th of July celebration ever. The highlight of the day was Sandy and Tom winning the egg toss competition. We later found out the reason why... their egg was fake!! The real winners were Jacob and Beth Kicker. (Sandy's son and his wife) Some of the other "Olympic" games are water balloon toss and bingo. Each winner is given an American flag with $5 and the grand prize winner receives an American flag with $10!! So much fun!!


After the cookout we had watermelon. How precious is my Colin!!


















Sandy is consoling Dawson and Colin after their egg busted in the egg toss. Bethany and Kailey were the winners for the kids egg toss! Go Bethany!!

















Bethany's favorite part is the BINGO. Last year she won twice!! Not so good this year but her dad ended up winning a hand!


















Forth of July would not be complete without a water balloon fight!! Chad is hiding behind the big tree hitting unexpected victims. I was one of them!!

We ended the night with a few fireworks at Sandy's and then to Mamaw Reba's for a few more.

We thank you Sandy for all your hard work. We always have so much fun!!
NOTE: I am still learning how to work this blog!! I have tried to post this numerous times. I have finally figured out the problem.. I made the pictures to big and I don't know how to fix it. Oh well!! Live and learn!!

No comments: