Friday, July 25, 2008

Hutong Tour and Chinese Acrobat Show

Hutong tour was kind of crazy!! The man that was pedaling us didn't really act like he wanted to be at work today:) I just knew before we got of we were going to hit a bike, a car, or a person. Crazy driving and he couldn't stay off his cell phone! There is a story to this picture but I can't remember it! Chad will have to fill in the blanks when he wakes up!!
Another stop on the Hutong Tour, we got to visit this man and see a traditional Chinese home. Pretty neat!
His home...
We also got to visit a school. I believe it went from 2-6. The guide said they stay there from 7:30am- 7:30pm!!!

To end our guided tour we went to a Chinese Acrobat show. They would not allow cameras in so you will have to take my word for it... it was great!!

2 comments:

DANJELLIS said...

I am following along and feel so wonderfully emotional for you all and of course Anna. She is just days away from her family! I know you are over the moon!!!!

Hugs,
Becky Ellis

Sonya said...

Looks like you guys are having a wonderful time!