Friday, July 25, 2008

Temple of Heaven

Very long, very hot day!! We visited the Temple of Heaven today. It was a very beautiful place.
There was lots of people sitting around relaxing, playing games, singing, and dancing as you walk to the temple. It was pretty neat to see. Bethany at the Temple of Heaven. Isn't she beautiful!!
Picture of some older men playing chess as we walked to the temple.
We stopped at an art gallery as we were leaving and this is one of the pictures there. It was one of my favorite stops. I am sure being in the air conditioning had nothing to do with it!!
As we were leaving a couple asked the kids to play a game. I am not sure what it was called but it looked really neat. Bethany didn't want to at first but eventually gave in.






1 comment:

Buffi Young said...

It's a beautiful place isn't it?!?! Check out all your other posts too and it brings back so many memories. It is a great experience, isn't it?!?! I COULD NOT do the squatty potty thing. It was just TOO much for me!!! So glad yall are pros!!!

I LOVE the new pics of Anna Li. How exciting to get them. She is just beautiful! i wonder if it was in the winter when they were made...since she has a sweater on? Either way...she is very precious! I am praying that God is preparing her...even though she will miss her friends there...I pray that she realizes in a deep way that she is gaining a forever family! We're praying for ya!
Buffi