Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our Wednesday

Not a very eventful day and no pictures to share. Today we were suppose to go to the Center Square but it was cold and rainy all day. To top things off Chad and I are sick. Chad is worse than me. I am congested and have a sore throat. Chad is miserable!! He is running a fever and has chills. He hasn't ate much today and has slept most of the day. I have been making him drink lots of fluids:)

Anna Li has been wonderful today. She has not cried once:) She has been a delight! Both of the girls did good for sitting in a hotel room all day with two sick parents. I did feel better this afternoon and took the girls down to shoot pool. It is not really pool but it looks like it. It has a bunch of red balls, 1 white, 1 black, and 4-5 other balls of various colors. Does any one know what game this is. We get an audience every time we play. I know they are sitting there thinking "crazy Americans" because we are not playing it right. We made up our own rules:)

We will soon be going to bed. Pray we all feel good in the morning. We will be visiting the orphanage and I am afraid Chad may have to just stay at the hotel.

Good Night or should I say Good Morning..

4 comments:

Buffi Young said...

Bless your hearts. We are praying for health for ALL of you! I hope you guys have all the meds you need to help out. It is HORRIBLE to be sick like that in a foreign country. We are praying for you guys. We're SO glad that Anna Li and Brittany are doing good. Thanks for your continued posts!!!
Blessings,
Buffi

Jean said...

Kristy, we hope you and Chad are feeling better and that the girls are staying healthy. We are so happy for you that you were able to meet the foster family and now visit the orphanage. We were not able to do either.

The girls look so happy together~you and Chad look so proud.

Praying for a better day tomorrow,
Jean, Scott, Nate, Drew, and Lilymei

Starla said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you are both sick. I hope that you are sleeping soundly, and will both wake up feeling better. I was pretty sick and miserable on our first trip to China. Look forward to hearing about your SWI trip. We didn't go with Janelle--so was still trying to run away and miserable, so we didn't try. I'm still sorry that we didn't get there.

Starla

Carol said...

Kristy, I think the game is called Snooker. If I remember so long ago. You shoot the colored ones in in order but you have to make a red one in between each. Or some thing like that. I really hop you all are feeling better by the time this arrives. WE are praying for you. those pictures on our Wednesday were absolutely wonderful. Bethany and Yang (Anna) Li are just so cute. They seem to be really good for each other. Love to you all Papa Denny